Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Dyeing" for Halloween








Ashlyn and I had some Halloween fun making these shirts and socks. The short sleeve one is Ashlyn's along with the socks and Jace's is the long sleeve.  She wanted to wear hers but decided that the front of the shirt (there are two seams down the front of her shirt, I thought it was cute) scratched her so she won't wear it.  Next time I'll just buy her a plain shirt and not go for the cute girl look. I will have to try to find an undershirt so she will wear it.  So hopefully I can get some photos with them actually wearing their shirts. :)

4 comments:

Erica said...

Kyla, these are darling! They will look so cute and festive in them. You are so creative. I bet they had a blast making these.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a talented mommy you are. These are so cute. Please get a picture of the kids wearing them.

Brenny said...

How did I not know you had a blog? I check Erica and Doug's all the time! Can I come and visit yours, too?

Very cute shirts, by the way. So fun.

JENNIFER said...

KYLA oh my goodness how did you do this!? Let me know! My mom is also coming down here over Halloween if you want to send something to Erica or anything let her know and totally let me know how you did these shirts!