The kids were having fun playing in the snow this morning. I lucked out and Ashlyn's snow gear from last year still fits okay.
She is trying to make a snow angel.
(You gotta love the moonboots. I have no idea how old they are.)
The only gloves I could find were a pair of rainbow ones. Boy gloves are on my shopping list. :)


7 comments:
No way, It snowed?? It is pretty cold here in Vernal. Mostly windy but the sun is out. How fun for the kids. Jace looks so cute all bundled up.
Wow! I can't believe you are dealing with snow already. The kids just got to wear long pants for the first time two days ago!
Awesome snowman!!! I attempted to make one today with my kids, but a girl from Hawaii is not too sucessful at such things. I guess they'll have to wait for their Alaskan daddy to help.
You can put me on your blog. It is fun to see what everyone is up to!
What a great snowman! October seems too early to have snow, but snowman are always in season. Wait. That isn't right... Cute snowman.
Ericksons, you have snow???? it's still nice here and I'm still watering my window boxes! I was just thinking today that I was tired of waterin and mowing, I could use some snow, but after looking at your blog, I think I can wait and I'll enjoy the goregous weather....why are you in wyoming????
I do love the moon boots my parents were telling me about that snow storm, SERIOUSLY! It reminded me of when it snowed in Laramie in June that one year and broke all the branches do you remember that? Thanks for the directions on the shirts, I think my sister and her kids are going to try it out! Thanks a lot! Keep warm!
Post a Comment