He is getting closer to walking......one of these days. :)
Ashlyn is painting some mini pumpkins so we can make them into bats. Who says that bats have to be black? She wanted rainbow bats and black is not a rainbow color.
She chose what color she wanted everything to be and then informed me that the pink one is the girlfriend and the yellow one is the boyfriend.
You are such a creative mommy. Now I know who has all the talent in the family. Your kids will have such fun memories, and it's great you are taking pictures.
We were married June 22, 2001 and have three of the cutest kids ever. We met at the University of Wyoming-GO POKES!! Kelly is a Professional Civil Engineer (P.E.) and works for WYDOT. I am working a couple days a month at the Nursing Home.
3 comments:
You are such a creative mommy. Now I know who has all the talent in the family. Your kids will have such fun memories, and it's great you are taking pictures.
Great idea! The bats turned out great.
I'm not very creative. I copy all of these ideas, mainly from the family fun magazine. They have lots of cute stuff.
Post a Comment