Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Hot"



"Hot" is Jace's favorite word these days.   Every time he is in the kitchen he points to the stove or whatever is on the table and says "hot".  He's a funny kid.  He is getting closer to walking by himself.  He might just make it before he is ready to go to nursery in one month.

I will get a better picture of them with their Halloween shirts next time they wear them.  We were in a hurry to get to Great-Grandma's for conference and they weren't cooperating very well. :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey guys! It's the Shumways! How are you? Do you like Worland? We have a lot of friends that live there. ;) Your family is so cute! We have a blog too at shumways.blogspot.com. Stop by some time!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love the shirts. Auntie Kathy and grandma had a great time with you on Sunday. I'm sure that makes grandma's day when you take the kids over for a visit.

Papa said...

Kelly & Kyla,

I didn't take the time to thank you for the great dinner in Lovell. Susan and I really enjoyed your little family and the short but sweek visit this past summer. Your family is beautiful. Hope to see you again next year.

Love,

Dick & Susan