Here is how you play. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Current obsessions/collections, 3 Random surprising facts about yourself. Tag people at the end of the blog by leaving their names.
JOYS
1. My wonderful husband-Kelly
2. Ashlyn & Jace
3. Church
FEARS
1. Having to find another nursing job. I loved my job in Laramie. (I would call it a worry, not a fear)
2. Forgetting what I learned in school to do my job :)
3. Getting Old-(I had many patients tell me "Don't ever get old")
OBSESSIONS
1. CHOCOLATE
2. I love to read cookbooks/magazines (it doesn't mean I try all the recipes)
3. If I start a good book, I have a hard time putting it down and end up reading it in a day or two. (Nothing else gets done)
RANDOM FACTS
1. My least favorite chore is to empty the dishwasher.
2. I played the tuba in high school and marched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
3. I worked at McDonald's for about 9 months my sophomore year of college.
I am going to tag Amber and Kristy.


2 comments:
I love the new Halloween background. I should change mine but it is so much work and it takes hours.
You should post some of your great recipes too. It would be fun to try new ones.
You guys are so cute! How is Worland!? I miss it a bunch but you should take a venture down here when it starts getter cold! You'll love it! Hi to everyone!
Post a Comment