Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our new lawn


This is me, Kelly, stealing Kyla's Blog for a second. I just thought I would post on how our yard we planted two months ago is growing. (she's probably going to be displeased with me) As you can tell from the photos, it's doing quite well. I had to mow it just 12 days after I planted it. I should mow it twice a week now, but I'm too lazy so my mower has a hard time getting through it. It has slowed down just a touch with the colder weather we've been having, but not much. I shouldn't complain though right? We've had amazing success. It's amazing, when you read instructions and triple seed, what results you can achieve. Oh ya, it doesn't hurt to have a new (self installed with the help of a brother) automatic sprinkler system either.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Looks good. I didn't know you had such a green thumb. Oh, and we have a feeling that you will be posting on the blog quite a bit. :)

Craig and Karissa said...

The Lawn looks good!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

The lawn looks great. I'm sure the kids love playing on it:) Good job, Kelly!!!!

wyomingerica said...

I just found your blog again. I'm going to add it to my favorite, so I don't loose it, again. Your grass looks great, wow.