Saturday, September 13, 2008

High Speed Scooting

Jace has been a scooter since about 9 months.  Forget crawling- it never happened.  He was about 10 months in this video.  He is now 16 months and still scooting.  I'm not joking, Dan & Erica, when I say your child will be walking before ours.  He is starting to pull himself up in the crib and will walk if you hold his hands.  I know when he does start taking off he will be running not walking.

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love this, and get a laugh out of it everytime. When we were there this summer my kids thought it was the funniest thing ever. He is such a cutie. Is it okay if I have my FRIENDS look at it? I think they will get a kick out of it!!
PS~ I'm so glad you have it on tape for the future:):)

Erica said...

This video is hilarious! Dan and I just laughed our heads off. He is such a cutie. We'll have to see who walks first...our baby or yours?

Amber DeGraw said...

I can't stop laughing!!! He's going to love this when he gets older!