Kelly's Mom is really into photography. She is nice enough to charge us the family rate for our photos. Ashlyn is almost 4 and Jace is 15 months in these photos.
How wonderful!!!! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. It is addicting. I have to be careful or I'm at the computer all day. I love keeping in touch with everyone. Now we just need to get Karah blogging:) The kids look so cute. They are getting so big. "Happy Blogging"
We were married June 22, 2001 and have three of the cutest kids ever. We met at the University of Wyoming-GO POKES!! Kelly is a Professional Civil Engineer (P.E.) and works for WYDOT. I am working a couple days a month at the Nursing Home.
2 comments:
How wonderful!!!! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. It is addicting. I have to be careful or I'm at the computer all day. I love keeping in touch with everyone. Now we just need to get Karah blogging:) The kids look so cute. They are getting so big.
"Happy Blogging"
I am soooo excited that you have blog! You finally caved in, huh? These pictures are darling! You have such a cute family!!!
Post a Comment