Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 30th!!!

Kelly turned the big 30 on Monday the 19th.  We were able to go to Green River for the weekend to visit his brother Barry and his family.  Kelly's Dad came up too so we had a good time playing games and eating good food.

We went to the rec. center in Rock Springs on Sat. Ashlyn REALLY wanted to try to ice skate.  It lasted about 30 seconds.  She could not stay standing.  So we went swimming instead. She loves to play with her cousins so she had a great weekend.


We also had time to hit the mall and find some GREAT deals.  I was able to find Jace and Ashlyn several (okay maybe more than a several) items of clothing for under $2.oo each at JCPenney's. I just can't pass up deals like that and we don't get the chance to do a lot of shopping so I was excited for the deals.:)  It is great when you spend $20 and the cashier says you saved $125.  WOW!!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! Man, you are old. Just kidding. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Kyla, I hope you found some great deals for YOU while you were shopping!

Kami said...

Happy 40th birthday, Kelly! Oops, you didn't turn 40 did you? Happy 30th then! We love your blog! The Russell family

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Happy "late" Birthday to Kelly!! He is still a baby. I didn't know he was the same age as Nate.
Good job on the great deals. I'm sure you got some cute things.

wyomingerica said...

Hey Kelly Happy Birthday!