Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not much going on

There hasn't been a lot going on at our place lately.  Just the usual.  Library, play group,movies...   
I have been trying to do some new hair styles on Ashlyn.  This "heart" was one we tried last week.  It worked so well she could wear it for two days. 
They had to help me make cookies this week.
Having some fun while waiting for dinner.

Jace is such a copy cat.  He HAS to do anything and everything Ashlyn does.  She was playing dress up and he whined, screamed, yelled -what ever you want to call it coming from an almost two year old- at me until I put something on him. He wore this for a good half hour. He is such a funny kid.:)

2 comments:

Kami said...

Life is still busy busy with 2 little rugrats to look after, huh? It's amazing the everyday things that take place in our homes with our children....Your kids are soooooo cute. I love it when Charlie gets to play with Ashlyn. They play well together and that little Jace-what a cutie pie with a mind of his own!!!! I'm so glad we can be a part of your lives and vice-a-versa. Kami

Brenny said...

The hair looks great! I hope she got to wear it for her V-day party at school (if they have one).