Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fun in Freedom

Kelly has President's Day off and had worked some extra hours last week so he could take Friday off.  We decided to take a trip to Freedom (it is in Star Valley) and see his parents.  We don't make it there as much as we would like to so it was a good visit.  
The kids had so much fun playing in the snow.  We don't get a lot of snow at our house. There were lots of piles to climb.  Ashlyn had fun climbing.  They also got to go for a ride on Grandpa Erickson's tractor. 


Walking around on the farm.

I don't know who had more fun on the tractor--the kids or Kelly!!!!:):)

We had a great time visiting Nana and Grandpa Erickson!!!!!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

The snow is amazing! What a fun trip.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

WOW, that's a lot of snow. I'm glad you were able to go for a fun little trip. It's always nice to get-away for a few days. Hope you all are doing well. We might come up that way for Easter. My mom will be in Hawaii, so most of our time would be spent in Worland. Of course we would go see grandma for a couple days too. I will let you know if we come.

Tristen Jones said...

We used to have the BEST times up with Kelly and Barry on the farm. I miss you guys! Hopefully we are able to put together that family reunion soon!

wyomingerica said...

looks like fun!