Friday, March 6, 2009
"Cut-Cut"
Jace is really starting to talk a lot. And is pretty understandable. He will repeat just about anything and is starting to make sentences. His favorite though is "cut" for truck and "cut-cut" is tractor. He is funny to listen to somedays. Those are the only words that he says backward though. Everything else he says pretty good. He always wants to go bye-bye especially if it is in the white truck. He cries every time he has to get out. He is such a funny kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
When I first saw the title, I was afraid one of the kids had cut their hair. So glad that wasn't what it was.
Jace is so cute. He is growing up so fast.
What are your plans for Easter. We might go to your parents at sometime, and see Grandma.
Jace is such a cute kid! I can't wait to hear him talk. Only a couple more days!
So cute! I love it when they make up fun words for stuff. When Andrew was little he said "doe-doe" for bulldozers for a very long time!
Post a Comment