Jace had fun opening his presents, but lost interest after the first couple because he wanted to play with them instead of opening the others, but couldn't get them out of their packaging.
Jace spent most of the morning playing with the kitchen.:)
Unfortunately both kids got sick the day after Christmas. Jace ended up with a little bit of pneumonia and RSV. He is fine just coughing and runny nose. They are both getting better.
Since the kids were recovering from their illnesses we spent New Years at home and went to bed early. I am hoping I don't end up sick now.


2 comments:
I hope the kids are feeling better. Sounds like a fun Christmas with everyone coming to visit. Enjoy the New Year, and don't get sick;)
Sounds like a nice Christmas, especially since you didn't have to go anywhere! I hope kiddos feel better soon and that you don't get sick.
Post a Comment