This is Ashlyn's nativity set. When I put it up I set it up the "traditional" way like we all do. . . Well when I saw it later she had moved everyone and put them in one big circle around baby Jesus, animals included. I asked her why she put them like that (because you only see everyone's back) and she said it was so they could all see baby Jesus. Smart girl!!
The yellow cup is for their food.:) It has been there since we decorated. She'll play with the nativity, and then she will make sure they are all in a circle to see baby Jesus when she is done.


3 comments:
Merry Christmas! Thanks for the card -- the picture of the family and the kids is wonderful.
The Ashlyn nativity story is awesome. I love it!
Ashlyn is a smart girl. Love the pictures. They are just so dang cute.
Your kids are so cute! They have the Erickson look..they are so cute. You guys keep in touch. Much love...Tell Kelly Hi for me.
Post a Comment