Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread House

Here a few pictures of Ashlyn's gingerbread house.  I cheat and buy the kits that come with everything. . . so much easier. 
She is putting nerds around the bottom of the house for flowers.  Don't we wish we had pretty colorful flowers in the winter.
I put the frosting on and she put the candy on.  I had given her some frosting to put on the house but she must have eaten half of it before it got to the house.:)

Jace just wanted to eat the nerds and Ashlyn was kind enough to share. She kept putting them on the chair.  I don't know if you can see them.

We added our own snowman made from marshmallows.  


2 comments:

Craig and Karissa said...

The house turned out great! No the nativity set is one that Jennifer has. I am still waiting for our South African one. I hope it comes soon! I will put pictures up when we get it though.

Brenny said...

So cute! I love the runts on the roof and the marshmellow snowman is so clever.