Ashlyn got to go ice fishing today with her dad. They had an Elder's Quorum get together (not sure what else to call it:)). She said she had fun but the wind tried to blow her away.
Kelly said she sat out on the ice for about an hour and then spent the rest of the morning playing with some of her friends that had come also.
She didn't catch anything though.:(
Jace spent the morning "lost". I don't think he knew what to do without Ashlyn to play with.


3 comments:
What a fun outing with dad!! Looks like fun, but it also looks so cold;)
So fun! What a great thing to do with dad.
Hi Kyla and Kelly! The is Marc and Kelly Green! A funny thing happened over Thanksgiving that I thought I should tell you about. I ended up taking our 2nd little guy Logan to the Doctor in Green River, Wy where my parents live. As we were leaving I saw a guy that looked A LOT like Kelly and I noticed on his tag it said Dr. Erickson. Marc immediatly recognized him as your Brother. So anyway, he told us you were doing well. I decided I needed to look for you to say Hi!
Post a Comment