Yesterday was Ashlyn's first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited to go and had so much fun. Usually I have to pry info out of her, but she just kept telling me about everything that happened. She did fall asleep after watching a movie though. I knew she would be worn out after a whole day of school. I think she was so excited to go again today though that she couldn't fall asleep last night and was the first one up this morning. :)
She has a fun teacher and a lot of her friends from church are in her class. Jace wants to go with her, so I think it will take him a little while to get used to her going.


2 comments:
Did she have anything to say about Charlie? Hopefully he was nice to her. He told me that she played with the girls and he played with the boys at recess. That was the only info I got out of him about Ashlyn. He did say that he had a great day and that they had a lot of fun with their bears and crafts.
I can't believe she is off to Kindergarten already. They growup so fast....
The question is...did you cry?
Post a Comment