The other night when we checked on Jace before going to bed we found this....
Ashlyn had gotten out of bed while we were watching a movie and "tucked" him in. There isn't much room left for him. There is another pillow by his feet for the baby. Ashlyn was upset the next morning when she noticed that all of the stuff had been taken out of the bed.


3 comments:
Kyla, I don't understand how he can sleep like that!!! Cool pic. I hope that you and yours are doing great! Happy Summer!!!
Greg
Hey, I just went to your blog to check out your map. My map (on my blog) has been telling me that it has 0 visitors but then when I click on it...there were like 4 visits. Do you know why?
Sorry you guys about the other day. I did get the message from Ashlyn wanting to come see the puppies. I know you have been out of town, but upon arrival back to town, please give me a quick call and you guys can come see the last 2 puppies left. One of them is the Petersons. They want to leave him here until after their trip to CO. So, if you want to see the 2 ruggrats, come on over!! Ashlyn, you are too cute on the answering machine. Oh, I found out that Charlie is in Mrs. Bishop's class this year! I hope Ashlyn is too!!!! Kami
Post a Comment