To Kyla....Nothing fancy????? It's a beautiful cake and you did a fantastic job!
To Ashlyn.... Happy Birthday,....we love ya and miss ya. When your parents think your old enough to ride a moped, you can have Natalie's;)....but you have to come visit us to get it;) Hope kindergarten is fun!!
We were married June 22, 2001 and have three of the cutest kids ever. We met at the University of Wyoming-GO POKES!! Kelly is a Professional Civil Engineer (P.E.) and works for WYDOT. I am working a couple days a month at the Nursing Home.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ashlyn! The cake looks fabulous!
To Kyla....Nothing fancy????? It's a beautiful cake and you did a fantastic job!
To Ashlyn.... Happy Birthday,....we love ya and miss ya. When your parents think your old enough to ride a moped, you can have Natalie's;)....but you have to come visit us to get it;) Hope kindergarten is fun!!
That cake looks awesome! I usually go for the store bought variety. :) I hope she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment