Kelly took me to lunch for my birthday. It was nice to go on a date. Our good friends babysat the kids for us. Thanks Amber and Andy!!
Chocolate Molten Cake
This was a new recipe I have been wanting to try for a long time. I needed to have made them a little smaller and cook a minute or two less so they were more molten, but in Ashlyn's words: "This is really good cake". I will definitely try them again.
Kelly got me a radio for the kitchen. It will be nice to have one in the kitchen. I can hook the ipod to it too. Thanks Kelly!!


5 comments:
Wow. That cake looks sooo good. And Kelly, nice job on the gift. I am jealous.
I remembered Saturday morning it was your B-day, and was going to leave a comment. Well, the day got away from me, and I'm finally on today. so, Happy "Late" B-day. Looks like you had a good one. Love the Kitchen radio. That will be great. now you can sing and dance while you cook;)
Happy Birthday Kyla!! I just found your blog and your kids are so darn cute. We have that SAME radio in our kitchen...love it! Hope you and yours have a great day. Greg
Glad you had a nice day :)
I'll babysit anytime!!! You're kids are easy and cute!
Post a Comment