Easter Sunday was beautiful so we spent the afternoon outside enjoying the weather. Jace LOVES this car. (imagine that) The kids were having a blast with Daddy pushing them.
I have to laugh at Jace and his running form! I love it!!! Kelly, it looks like you got a good work out running the kids up and down the yard. Those are the best memories, aren't they? I love your kiddos. They are adorable. Love, Kami
We were married June 22, 2001 and have three of the cutest kids ever. We met at the University of Wyoming-GO POKES!! Kelly is a Professional Civil Engineer (P.E.) and works for WYDOT. I am working a couple days a month at the Nursing Home.
5 comments:
cute!
lol!!! That is so funny. My kids had a car like that, and loved it. It looks like nice weather too. What a fun day.
I notice your fun new pickup, that is going to be nice for all the hunting and camping.
I have to laugh at Jace and his running form! I love it!!! Kelly, it looks like you got a good work out running the kids up and down the yard. Those are the best memories, aren't they? I love your kiddos. They are adorable. Love, Kami
So funny! We loved watching Jace run all over the place. He is pretty quick. Your kids are just too cute!
Post a Comment