Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun

We had a busy Saturday with the kids. We took them to see Monsters vs Aliens. Ashlyn liked it. Jace almost made it through the whole movie. Sat eve we had an Easter egg hunt with some friends. (I didn't even think to take the camera) After we got home we colored a few eggs. Jace wasn't too in to it. He just wanted to go to bed.:)


Putting stickers on all of the eggs.
I don't like to give too much for Easter so this year we got them each a book and just a little bit of candy. Grandma and Grandpa Stevens sent them money eggs. That was a hit and Grandma also made them each a cute little book that holds a box of crayons and had some coloring pages in them.
Ashlyn got the book "Daughter of a King"
Jace got the book "You are Special"
It was a fun weekend with beautiful weather!!

1 comment:

Brenny said...

Books for Easter. I LOVE it! What a great idea.

I missed your Saturday post, so Happy Birthday, Kyla (late). The kitchen radio is very cool!