Peanut Butter Pie

I thought I would share my favorite pie since Thanksgiving is approaching quickly. I found this last year and tried it for Christmas and loved it. Very rich though.
1 pie crust (I use an already made oreo crust)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
8 oz cream cheese (at room temp)
1/2 cup sugar
4 1/2 cups (12 oz container) cool whip
1- 11.75 oz jar chocolate hot fudge topping, divided
Drizzle:
2 Tbsp hot fudge topping and 2 Tbsp peanut butter
Beat peanut butter, cream cheese and suger together. Gently fold in 3 cups cool whip. Spoon into pie crust. Reserving 2 tbsp of hot fudge topping, spread rest on pie. (I melt it a little in the microwave first so it spreads easily). Refrigerate until serving time then top with remaining cool whip.
Place the 2 tbsp of fudge topping into small baggie and knead for a few seconds. Cut tiny hole in the corner and drizzle over pie. Do the same with the peanut butter but drizzle in opposite direction. (I haven't add the drizzle to my pies just the cool whip.I guess it depends on how fancy you want your pie to look) :):)


1 comment:
YUMMY, My favorite things Chocolate, peanut butter, and cream cheese. I will be trying this soon. Probably Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment