Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Fun

The past few days have been beautiful outside. Trick or treating was jacket weather. (How often does that happen?) Ashlyn kept saying it was still summer since the sun was shining.:)  


Jace thought it was so funny when Ashlyn would throw the leaves on him.  He has the cutest giggle...do boys giggle? I guess I should say he has the cutest laugh.  It is very contagious.   

She got herself dressed in her summer clothes.:)




We decided to take some  of our own fall photos.  These are just in front of our tree.  I thought they turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

Craig and Karissa said...

They are so cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys over thanksgiving!yeah, we are still interested in the cheese popcorn.

Brenny said...

The photo-shoot came out really well. The kids's pictures are great! I agree with Ashlyn, the weather does feel a bit like summer. It certainly can't be fall/winter yet!

The costumes were really cute, too. Kids are the best.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Love the pictures. Ashlyn's hair is so long. I love it!! It reminds me of you and Karissa when you were little. Jace is such a cutie. I love the picture of him laughing in the leaves.