Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jace turns 3

WOW! I can't believe that Jace is 3 already. How time flies. He loves Thomas the Train so I attempted to make him a Thomas cake.
He liked it so I guess it was a success.
He also loves fire trucks (lets just say that he a boy through and through) so we found a fire station that goes with all of his Thomas stuff. He will spend hours playing with his trains and tracks...worth every penny.:)

5 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Wow...three already, that went fast. I love the cake, good job! I can tell he loves it too. Happy Birthday Jace!
Oh, and your tulip post is wonderful, I love tulips.

Craig and Karissa said...

Good job on the cake! I hope his birthday was great.

Brenny said...

The cake is great! Happy Birthday Jace.

Erica said...

Happy Birthday, Jace! The cake looks awesome!

Greg said...

WOW Kyla, that cake looks great and your kiddles are so stinkin' cute.