Umm...I haven't picked ANY zucchini from my garden all summer...I haven't been out there to look at it, I'm scared to go look! I've neglected my garden for the last 2 months! LOL! I got the corn and gourds picked, a few tomatoes, but that's it...what else did you have?
We were married June 22, 2001 and have three of the cutest kids ever. We met at the University of Wyoming-GO POKES!! Kelly is a Professional Civil Engineer (P.E.) and works for WYDOT. I am working a couple days a month at the Nursing Home.
3 comments:
Now that's a Zucchini!!!!! I'm sure you can make all kinds of yummy things with that. Enjoy!
Umm...I haven't picked ANY zucchini from my garden all summer...I haven't been out there to look at it, I'm scared to go look! I've neglected my garden for the last 2 months! LOL! I got the corn and gourds picked, a few tomatoes, but that's it...what else did you have?
We have corn, tomatos, peppers, cantalope, beans, peas, carrotts, gourds, etc.
Post a Comment