I got a phone call yesterday from the school saying Ashlyn had tripped and fell as she was running out to recess. Well she had tripped a few days ago too. Kelly had gone to eat lunch with her and she wanted him to go to recess with her and as she was running out the door she tripped. She only scraped her hands up that day. So when I went yesterday I was expecting worse hands and knees. But then I walked in and saw her poor face. She had a fat lip also. Of course she was crying and wanted to come home so we left school. But she decided that she wanted to go back after lunch. She only missed PE.
We decided that there should be NO more running out to recess. She said she would wait till she got to the grass to run.
She wasn't happy that I was taking her picture.


4 comments:
Wow! What a serious bummer. Glad she's doing better and what a brave girl to go back!
Poor dear! She'll be glad someday that you took pictures. What a memory!
Poor cutie pie....I'm glad she went back to school. I probably would have cried all day;)
Awwwwwww....so sad.
Post a Comment