What a little doll...so cute! Who do you think she looks like? Hope all is going well for you and everyone. I'm sure the kids are a big help. Nate said everyone is going to Lovell next week, said Dick and Susan will be there. Wish I could come, if it wasn't for moving and busy kids I would;)! Enjoy your summer!
We were married June 22, 2001 and have three of the cutest kids ever. We met at the University of Wyoming-GO POKES!! Kelly is a Professional Civil Engineer (P.E.) and works for WYDOT. I am working a couple days a month at the Nursing Home.
1 comment:
What a little doll...so cute! Who do you think she looks like? Hope all is going well for you and everyone. I'm sure the kids are a big help. Nate said everyone is going to Lovell next week, said Dick and Susan will be there. Wish I could come, if it wasn't for moving and busy kids I would;)! Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment