Sunday, July 18, 2010

Water, Water, Water

We have spent a lot of time cooling off in the water. I got this idea from Family Fun using pvc pipe to create a water play station. I made mine a lot bigger than the magazine did. I just cut the pipe and used connecters to put it together. We drilled some holes in some of the end caps and pipe for added spray. The round pink thing is a sprinkler head. I end up putting it together different each time and when we are done I just pull it apart and store it in a plastic bin in the garage. Sad to say my kids don't enjoy it as much as their friends. They don't like to get sprayed in the face. Jace would rather fill buckets in the pool and Ashlyn would prefer the sprinkler under the tramp.


No comments: