Saturday, January 23, 2010

First tooth!

Ashlyn lost her first tooth Thursday night. It had been getting loose for a couple of weeks. Kelly took the kids to a movie and the school that evening and during the movie she turned around and handed Kelly her tooth. He thought it was popcorn and almost threw it away. She didn't say anything.
I wasn't sure if there would be a lot of drama with her loosing it so I am glad it came out easy and she it looking forward to loosing more teeth.

This is her tooth fairy bag I made her. She put her tooth in the little tooth pocket and the tooth fairy will leave the loot inside the bag. I hadn't shown her the bag until she lost her tooth. She was really excited about it.
She was also excited about getting her name on the chart at school for loosing a tooth. I haven't seen it but she said it is a giant tooth and her teacher writes the names of kids who loose teeth on it. So the toothless smile begins!!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

How cute! The toothless smiles are cute, until there are too many lost that it gets hard to eat. Sam's got one big tooth halfway in and 4 other front teeth missing-it's silly.