Here are a few crafts that I have been making the last little while. We have had a couple Relief Society Craft meetings that have been fun.
We did these pumpkins at Relief Society back in October.
These were a Super Sat project.
This is Frosty & Crystal. My aunt made them for my mom a long time ago. My sister-in-law and I made them over Thanksgiving. My mom was kind enough to knit the scarfs for me. Ashlyn insisted on pink for the girl.
I had an extra block from our super sat activities so I made a gift.
I made this for my Sister-in-law for Christmas.


2 comments:
They all look great! I had so much fun crafting with you. We need to make it a tradition that when we have family gatherings, we need to do at least one craft.
Such cute stuff! I wished I could have been there to craft with you gals! Great ideas.....so glad you did a super saturday! kami
Post a Comment