We are having a Super Sat next month. I ran across these totes/bags on the internet. They are made out of placemats, which makes them super easy. I made some this past week for examples.
The small ones will hold scriptures, but is snug with standard size scriptures and the relief society manuel. So I guess it is a good thing I have the small size of scriptures.
This one is for Ashlyn. And yes that is plastic chain for the handle. I ran ribbon through it to make it a little stiffer. I haven't been able to go anywhere to look for purse handles. (one of the few downs to living in a small town)
These two are made from 2 place mats so they are a little bigger.
So I guess we will see if anyone will be interested in making them.


2 comments:
Cute! I bet a lot of people will want to make these. Sounds like your Super Saturday will be fun!
very cute! I would totally make one for Super Saturday.
Post a Comment