Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How time flies!!!

Jace turned two on Sat May 9th. I can't believe he is that old.
His puppy cake
We went out for pizza and played for his birthday.
Jace absolutely loves trucks. He got several cars and trucks for his birthday.

Present from Nana


Congratulations to my sister Karissa. She graduated from The University of Wyoming on Sat also. The kids and I were able to go and visit, play, and shop. She is the last of my family to graduate and I can proudly say that we are all UW alumni (including all the spouses). We had fun time hanging out with family.



3 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday, Jace! The cake you made is darling. I didn't realize that ALL of us graduated from UW. We are so cool. :)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Happy Birthday to Jace!! Looks like a great day. I love the cake, and the "BIG" truck. I can just see him hauling dirt all over the yard;) What a cutie!

PS~ wouldn't it be great if all your kids graduated from BYU.....JK, HA,HA I had to throw that in;);)

wyomingerica said...

That is great! Happy birhday Jace.